Today is a Go Away day.

It's been a busy few months, and changable weather, heat, hormones and the general wierdness of life at the moment seems to have aggravated various symptoms.

The overall effect is that listening to and processing words is hard enough. Trying to put a relevant reply together that doesn't sound offensive is exhausting on a whole extra level - while everything in me screams "I'm too flollopy to cope with this!" Although it's a very quiet scream because I don't have the energy for loud.

I've joined my brother's family bubble (he married my best friend and they have 3 young kids who are brilliant to hang out with). But today I don't want to see them.

I'm not offended or upset. I'm not even 'ill'.

I don't want to 'zoom' friends.

I want to be alone.

I need to be alone.

Alone to relax and recharge in my silence.

Soon I will re-emerge, but right now: Please Go Away.

Laminated keyring card with stickman, reading "Sorry, I can't cope with people right now, Don't take this personally but please go away.