My Awesome was on strike.

During a particularly rough patch in May (which was EDS awareness month) a friend (Carla Spear) made a comment about it being OK to hide away and return to being awesome when I can.

I loved that concept. That our individual awesomeness can go missing and that's OK and a normal part of life. Well, it is certainly part of my life!

So this happened:
Awesome on strike T-shirt. (c) Hannah Ensor
[image of a stickman in bed with the covers over his head. Text reads: "My awesome is on strike. So I'm searching for it under my duvet."]
There is a significant drawback to creating images that resonate with me personally. Especially when people say "I want that on a T-shirt". Because...well, my awesome was on strike, so doing proper work wasn't going to happen, but playing with colours and stuff on a picture was the perfect pass time.....

And suddenly I NEEEEEEEED the T-shirt. 

Awesome on strike T-shirt. (c) Hannah Ensor
[image of a stickman in bed with the covers over his head. Text reads: "My awesome is on strike. The duvet is overseeing essential negotiations."]

My business plan doesn't involve T-shirts for a few years, but due to my NEEDING this T-shirt I have made an exception to the rule.

So from now until the 1st July 2014 I am accepting advance orders of this limited edition in a range of sizes and colours here, then I will do a single print run of the T-shirts ordered, and then send them out at the end of July. (I don't plan to keep them in stock, so if you want one you need to place an advance order.)

So by the end of July I'll have one. The perfect T-shirt for raising a smile on a bad day. And so will all the other people who order one before July!

.....well, that is the plan. Only..... I might end up deciding I can't wait that long and getting myself a printed sample T-shirt early....I know, I know, is it really worth £40 for a single T-shirt?....well, no...but this T-shirt is special! So maybe......

Comments