I just ironed!
At least 4 T-shirts and 2 pairs of trousers. Three Cheers for me!
And no. I'm not being sarky. I am genuinely pleased. Genuinely proud of myself. Smirk.
What was that magic combination of circumstances that enabled such a feat?
- Months and months of physio.
- My heating is off it's near freezing outside, so the heat from the iron made the temperature tolerable instead of triggering an over-heat collapse.
- I found a mini ironing board I can actually set up.
- And it's design means I can iron sat on the floor - so I don't fall.
- Nothing had pleats or other complicated thingys that require finely tuned coordination.
So now I bask in my sense of achievement and the haze of painkillers as I reattach my wrist, wibble other wonky joints back into place and try to get my neck to stop switching my quads off.
Hehehe. I did it! I ironed! All by myself.
And now it's time to make dinner......
*looks at current physical state*